STORING THE MATERIAL
- Nyomo material is sensitive to light, temperature, and humidity. We suggest following the recommendations below to ensure optimum performance and the highest quality and longest life of the material.
- The storage bottle should be stored in a temperature-controlled and humid environment, such as in a dark cabinet.
- Opening the bottle prior to use dramatically shortens its useful shelf and operating life.
- Do not store on the floor.
- Store the bottle standing up vertically (not lying down horizontally) with the cap facing up.
- Store the bottle with its original cap and make sure it is always properly closed.
STORING THE TRAY
- Nyomo material is sensitive to light, temperature, and humidity. For storing the tray, we suggest you follow the recommendations below:
- Do not store the tray with material if you do not intend to use it within one week. In this case, it is recommended to pour the material back into its original bottle.
- Store the tray in a closed and dark container, such as a plastic box.
- The container should be stored in a temperature-controlled and humid environment, such as in a dark cabinet.
- The tray could also be stored inside the machine for a short period of time.
CLEANING THE MACHINE WHEN THE TRAY IS DAMAGED
- In the unlikely event of spillage of a large amount of the material inside the machine because of an accident or damage to the tray, please follow the steps below to clean your machine:
- Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet before cleaning the inside of the machine.
- Do not clean the machine with benzene or paint thinner. This could damage the machine parts.
- Do not spray water directly into the machine. This could result in electric shock or fire.
- Remove the excess material with a paper towel.
- Clean the machine with a soft lint-free cloth. Dampen the cloth slightly with isopropyl alcohol, but be careful not to let any isopropyl alcohol drip onto or into the machine.
- Remove the tray from your machine (refer to Section ‘’7.3“Removing the Tray”) and clean it.