Now that you've received your Makyn 3D Printer, it's time to unpack and get familiar with your printer and accessories.
UNPACKING YOUR 3D PRINTER
- Unpack the machine
- Remove the plastic bag and plastic protectors
CHECK ALL ENCLOSED ITEMS INSIDE THE BOX
|1. 3D Printer||4. USB Cable|
|2. Print Head||5. Dongle Box|
|3. Power Cable||6. Scrapper|
3D PRINTER COMPONENTS OVERVIEW
|1. Color LCD||7. Material NFC TAG reader|
|2. Translucent Door||8. Optical window|
|3. Building Platform||9. Plastic latches|
|4. Cartridge Slot||10. Max/Min material level marks|
|5. USB and Ethernet||11. Tray handle|
|6. Wi-Fi antenna|
CONNECT AND START YOUR MAKYN PRINTER
- Connect the wifi antenna on the back of 3D Printer
- Plug the USB cable into the left side of the Makyn
- Attach the power cable to the Makyn power socket
- Press Button ON/OFF to turn on the machine
INSERTING THE BUILDING PLATFORM
- Insert the building platform by moving it down and backward following the arrow.
- Lock the building platform in place by moving the knob screws up.
- Screw in the knobs on top of the building platform, following the arrow.
INSERT THE TRAY AND MATERIAL INSIDE THE 3D PRINTER
WARNING! Please make sure your printer status is READY before opening the door
1. Put the tray down on the tray table. Make sure the tray fits the tray table.
2. Latch the plastic latches by lifting them, following the arrows below.
3. Pouring the material from the bottle into the tray.
LCD DISPLAY OVERVIEW
The LCD display provides an overview of the print job’s information and status.
- TOTAL: The total number of layers in the object.
- CURRENT: The current layer that is being printed.
- REMAINING: The remaining time to finish the printing (HH:MM).
- ELAPSED: The elapsed time of the printing (HH:MM).
- Current percentage of the job completed.
- Cancel job.
- Pause job.
Now that your Makyn printer is CONNECTED and READY, it's time to REGISTER and SETUP your UNYK SOFTWARE. Please click HERE to see how to do it.